For most Master's programs you do not need to apply via uni-assist.Exception: International management program
- If you want to apply for a Master's program with a NON-EU nationality, you need to apply via our online portal. For most of our English-taught Master's programs you need to apply through pre-check first, please see details for your desired program below.
- The application deadline is January 15th for the summer semester and June 15th for the winter semester.
- You only have to upload digital files for your application; sending documents by post is NOT necessary.
- EXCEPTION: for the english taught master program International Management you need to apply through uni-assist starting this winter 23/24 intake!
- At time of appliying you do not need to proof english language yet and it also will not be checked yet! Only in case you get a seat and wish to enrol we need the language proof.
General information about grade requirements
European Master in Project Management (Euro MPM)
Master Digital Transformation (MDT)
Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE)
Master Scenographic Design and Communication
Application for German-taught programs
How to apply via our online portal
Annika Böttger, M.Sc.
Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - By appointment only*
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - open consultation hours (with waiting ticket)
*An appointment must be made in advance, stating the concern, by phone or email, with the appropriate case worker.