What is it about?
International Management focuses on problems like...
- Which instruments of control and management concepts should be used by companies to run successfully?
- How can companies responsibly manage the challenges arising from globalization?
- How can economy goals and sustainability be combined in a sensible and profitable way?
International Management is unique because...
Leadership and management skills in economic core functions are taught in the context of globalization and technological change. The study program is international, project- and practice-oriented.
International Management offers modules in:
- Competing in Global Markets
- International Markets & Institutions
- International Controlling
- And optionally two additional modules (electives):
- Corporate Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Global Business Projects
- International Taxation & International Accounting
- Supply Chain Process Improvements
- Options, Futures and other Derivates
Who is it for?
Applicants for this study program should have a thorough knowledge:
of Business Administration, English, communication and organizational skills as well as intercultural experiences.
work in an international environment; work and communicate interdisciplinary, question industry and company developments, analyze, plan, organize, lead, develop and design.
Graduates of this Master's program find their job opportunities:
- as company founders
- in the upper management of internationally operating large-scale enterprises
- in small/medium-sized companies with initial managerial functions
- in public administrations and other organizations