Fachhochschule Dortmund - University of Applied Sciences and Arts offers a wide range of Master’s study programs. You can choose to apply for programs with open or restricted admission, postgraduate Master's programs or Master’s programs taught in English.
Your documents for the Master's application
No matter which program you choose to apply for, you need to submit the following documents (preferably in one PDF file). You can upload these during your online application.
1) Bachelor's or Diplom certificates or a preliminarily Transcript of Records (issued in German and English).
The document(s) must contain the following data:
- your name
- name of the university that issued the document
- name of your study program
- a list of the courses you attended
- the total number of ECTS credit points required to complete the program you are enrolled in
- your ECTS credit points earned to date
- the (preliminary) average grade as a decimal number
2) The module manual (in German or English)
Only submit official documents issued by your university.
We do not accept any unofficial documents.
If the information requested above is not included in the uploaded document(s) and will be not submitted by the end of the application deadline, your application is incomplete.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process your application in such a case and it cannot be considered during the allocation process of study places.
If you have not completed your studies at the time of application, please note that you must graduate no later than 31 March (if you are applying for the summer semester) / no later than 30 September (if you are applying for the winter semester).
If you do not graduate by this time, we will not be able to enroll you at our University even if you have received a letter of admission before.