Jump to content

Fachhochschule Dortmund


EU applicants

You have to apply for Bachelor's and Master's programs with restricted admission. The study places will be allocated after the end of the application period.

If you want to apply for a study program with open admission, please register in our study place portal. You will receive the admission letter in the portal promtly.

Additional application information

Do you have any questions regarding your application?

Contact our Office for Student Affairs if you have any questions regarding your application.

Notes and references

Photo credits

  • Fachhochschule Dortmund | Marcus Heine
  • Fachhochschule Dortmund | Marcus Heine

This web page utilizes cookies to ensure its functionality and to collect statistical data. You can reject (opt-out of) the statistical data collection in our privacy settings.

Settings(Opens in a new tab)