We can help you with the following questions:
- What study programs are offered at Fachhochschule Dortmund - University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
- Which study program suits me?
- What are the admission requirements?
- How do I get my studies off to a good start?
- How do I organize and motivate myself in my daily study routine?
- How can I finance my studies at Fachhochschule Dortmund apart from the federal financial aid BAföG?
We also offer face-to-face counseling by prior appointment via e-mail. You can find the appointment options for the respective topics below.
As of Monday, 4 April 2022, some of the COVID-19-related restrictions previously in effect in the buildings of the Student Advisory Services will no longer apply. The new regulations at a glance:
- The obligation to wear a medical mask in all rooms of the Student Advisory Services remains in effect until further notice. This also applies to the waiting area.
- We also ask all students and prospective students to keep a minimum distance from other persons.
- You no longer have to present a "3G" proof or semester pass.
Please refer to our latest information on the coronavirus-related situation prior to your appointment.
Information hotline: +49 231 9112-8965
The information hotline provides initial information on general study-related questions, our study programs, as well on contact points and counseling services.
Please contact the Team of the Office for Student Affairs if you have any questions regarding admission and enrollment. The Central Student Advisory Services (ZSB) cannot help you with these issues. You can reach the Office for Student Affairs at: studienbuerofh-dortmundde
Mondays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Fridays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.