What is it about?
International FACT Master focuses on problems like...
- Which instruments of control and management concepts should be used by companies to run successfully?
- How can companies responsibly manage the challenges arising from globalization?
- What economic solutions can be used by companies, associations or authorities to meet the challenges of constantly changing competitive conditions?
- How are quantitative methods used by financial service providers and in risk management?
- Which control instruments can a company use to become successful?
International FACT Master is unique because...
important, complex quantitative, mathematical-statistical methods and procedures are taught, which enable first-class management training and, due to the strong international orientation, open up a wide range of career options. The study program is international, project- and practice-oriented.
International FACT Master offers specialization in:
- Options, Futures & other Derivates
- International Taxation & International Accounting
- International Controlling
- And optionally:
- Corporate Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Global Business Projects
- International Markets & Institutions
- Project Planning and Controlling
Who is it for?
Applicants should have a thorough knowledge...
of Business Administration, especially finance and/or accounting, English, communication and organizational skills as well as intercultural experiences.
Applicants should like to...
work in an international environment; work and communicate in an interdisciplinary way, question industry and company developments, analyze, plan, organize, lead, develop and design.
Applicants should be able to understand...
- Lectures in the field of business management, controlling, accounting and much more.
- Industry-specific information sources, business analyses and issues with an international background.
Graduates of this Master´s program have the opportunity to work in...
- accounting / controlling
- financial management
- corporate management
- risk management
- tax consulting
- banks, insurance companies, with asset managers, investment companies, industrial companies or regulatory authorities
Requirements concerning specific previous knowledge
Desirable interdisciplinary skills
What do I need?
1. Required degree
Diplom or a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Science or in a study program closely related to the Master´s program International Management at a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or a university, or the completion of a corresponding accredited Bachelor´s qualification program at a university of cooperative education (Berufsakademie) with an overall grade of minimum “good” (1.9).
The qualifying study program must have imparted the relevant skills in the fields of business administration or economics to the extent of at least 75% of the total volume at the required level.
In addition, the study program must be composed of a minimum of 240 credit points in accordance with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). Degrees obtained outside the ECTS-system must be converted into the ECTS-system.
2. Proof of English language skills
Proof of sufficient English skills provided by a TOEFL-ITP test with at least 550 points or a TOEFL-iBT test amounting to a minimum of 90 points passed within the two years before the application was submitted. The proof may be also provided by other test methods equivalent to the TOEFL test in accordance with the European Framework of Reference (e.g. IELTS with at least 6.5 points). The Expert Committee decides whether equivalence has been proved.
For the examination of the admission requirements, the examination board forms a "Commission for the Assessment of the Admission Requirements for the Master's Programs MA BM, MSc FACT and MSc FACT - Controlling & Digitalisierung". The board of examiners can also appoint professors and academic staff members who are not members of the board of examiners as members of the commission.