About the person
Sina Nitzsche is a coordinator and researcher at the Department of Digital Teaching and Learning. She holds a doctorate in cultural and media studies and is coordinating the development of the new online state portal . Her work focuses on teaching media, Open Educational Resources (OER) as well as internationalization and digitization.
ORCA.nrw & OER
- Teachers can use freely available teaching and learning materials (Open Educational Resources, or OER for short) from other North-Rhine Westphalian universities for their courses. They can also publish their own OER under Creative Commons licenses on ORCA.nrw.
- Students benefit from a wide range of OER materials, self-study courses, and student-related services. They can also network with students from other universities in the state.
- Organization and implementation of workshops, seminars, and lectures on the topic of OER
- Advice on DH.NRW funding lines, e.g. Curriculum 4.0, digiFellows, and OERContent.nrw
- Support in the production of OER for ORCA.nrw
- Support for the curricular integration of offerings on ORCA.nrw
- Overview of different services of the state portal
- Forwarding suggestions and feedback to ORCA.nrw