Address Campus Emil-Figge-Straße (EFS)
Porter’s loge (Pforte): +49 (0231) 9112-4933
General accessibility information on Campus Emil-Figge-Straße (EFS)
- The central information point/porter’s lodge is located in building EFS 44.
- All buildings are equipped with automatic door sensors.
- All buildings have elevators. The elevators in EFS 44 and EFS 38b have audio output.
- Accessible bathrooms (European toilet keys) are located in each building.
- A tactile guidance and orientation system is installed between the buildings.
- The rooms are labeled in Braille.
Traveling by train via Dortmund Hauptbahnhof
Dortmund’s central station is still being renovated until 2024. Currently (2022), not all platforms are accessible. Information on accessibility can be found on the station website of the national railway company Deutsche Bahn.
Traveling by commuter train S-Bahn
If you are traveling via the central station Bochum Hauptbahnhof, change there to the S-Bahn, as all platforms in Bochum are accessible.
Train S1, stop “Dortmund Universität”
Information for blind and vision impaired persons
Traveling by bus
The buses 445, 447 and 462 all stop at the bus stop "Dortmund Universität". Buses 445 and 462 stop directly at the bus stop "Emil-Figge-Straße".
Bus 447, stop "Dortmund Universität”
Bus 445/462, bus stop “Emil-Figge-Strasse”
Traveling by car
Campus Emil-Figge-Straße (EFS) of Fachhochschule Dortmund is located near the "Dortmund-West" highway junction (Autobahnkreuz). Here, the Sauerland highway A45 crosses the expressway Ruhrschnellweg B1/A40.
The exit "Dortmund-Dorstfeld” from the A40 leads directly to Campus EFS via a roundabout.